RadioBox is a device enabling the connection of DGT PTT Connect system to any radio system, enhancing the radio communication system with a range of new functionalities. The device is compatible with both digital and analogue systems.
Currently supported systems include: TETRA, DMR, NXDN, P25, and analogue radio systems.
Additional functionalities of the radio system
- Smartphones with DGT PTT Connect system application as a supplement to two-way radios
- Always in touch – with DGT PTT Connect you can use radio communication even if you do not have your two-way radio with you. The only thing you need is access to DGT PTT Connect on your smartphone.
- Extended range – you only need a smartphone to take an active part in group communication between two-way radio users, wherever you are. Now the communication is no longer limited by the base station range.
- Map for everyone – each authorised DGT PTT Connect user has a map module for tracking the positions of other system participants.
- Recording – with Radiobox all the communication can be recorded
- Security – at the user's request, the entire communication can be encrypted
- Low cost – it is not necessary to build any infrastructure (masts, repeaters, etc.). You do not use new frequencies and you work on the existing equipment. The costs of extension only include a RadioBox, DGT PTT Connect server and smartphones.